Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Harvest Pictures

Fall Harvest is over. I have been working on this event since July, preparing classes, schedules and making favours. I was so busy running A&S, I almost didn't get any pictures. Almost! At the end of the night, we took a few minutes for a photo shoot so I have something to share today.

Gwenyver (a.k.a Mórag) in her Apple Green Bliaut, Fall Harvest 2009

Major difference now that my hair is short: I can't braid them anymore! Also, in this picture, I'm wearing a white keyhole neckline under tunic (as opposed to the pictures I showed you yesterday, which were taken in 2006).

The Household of the Busy Bees, Fall Harvest 2009

These are the same household members as seen in my Reminiscing: Pennsic XXXVI post, plus my Sweetheart, who couldn't come to Pennsic with us due to work, and two new additions: Eibhlin, Sciath's and Ieun's daughter (and our goddaughter) and my own daughter.

A Medieval Family portrait: Gwenyver, Sweetheart and Baby, Fall Harvest 2009

The tunic my daughter wore for the Fête Médiévale de Saint-Colomban (see my event report) is getting way too small for her.

*Sigh* The grow so fast!

As you can see, my Sweetheart's blue-gray doublet can also be sleeveless.

Gwenyver, Baby and Marie-Ange-the-Celt, Fall Harvest 2009

My friend Marie-Ange-the-Celt came with us. It was her first SCA event. We decided to take this picture holding my daughter the way we held the Potion bottle at the end of our Final Fantasy VII skit at Otakuthon last year, high above our heads to present her to the world. Apparently, my Baby preferred playing with Marie-Ange-the-Celt's hair.

By the way, you can see one of the 60 favours i made for the event on Marie-Ange-the-Celt's belt.

Marie-Ange-the-Celt (a.k.a Tanwen) in her Blue Silk Gown, Fall Harvest 2009

It's a beautiful dress, I thought I'd show it to you again. It is real Dupioni silk! I want one.

Marie-Ange-the-Celt and Gwenyver, Fall Harvest 2009

Another one of my famous self-portraits to end the day.

That's all folks! Medieval events are over for now (for me anyways, and only until January). Now there is less than a week for me to prepare for Halloween. Panic!

1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHH :D

    Maintenant, n'oublie pas de mettre celles que tu as prises sur dA que je les mette dans mes favoris ! :D Et ta robe vert aussi XD

    Elles sont super belles les photos !

    ReplyDelete