Monday, August 3, 2009

Movie Monday: District 9

(Sorry I'm so late in posting today, I had a busy day and then, to go with the Movie Monday theme, I watched AFI's 10 top 10)

I like a plethora of movie genres, from fantasy to Sci Fi (except for Horror flicks, so don't count on me to talk about their costumes), and although I mostly like costumes that my Sweetheart would qualify as "Pretty Dresses", I know some costumers out there (including some of my friends in l'Alliance Impériale) like to make complicated Alien suits ant Sci Fi Police uniforms. From what I've seen of the trailer and the pictures, I expect to see some District 9 costumes in the months to come. And for those who would like to organize a movie premier event in costumes, hurry up, it comes out in less than two weeks (Friday, August 14, 2009 to be exact)!

No comments:

Post a Comment