Thursday, February 25, 2010

Me and my "Water" Irish Dance Solo Dress

While we're on the subject of sports, and as you know, my sport is Irish Dancing, I recently took pictures of me wearing my "Water" Irish Dance Solo Dress. Since you've never seen me wearing it, it's about time I post these pictures!

Gwenyver wearing her "Water" Irish Dance Solo Dress - Front

Gwenyver wearing her "Water" Irish Dance Solo Dress - Side

Gwenyver wearing her "Water" Irish Dance Solo Dress - Back

Now my first reaction when I saw these pictures was "Darn, it's short!". So the original purple crinoline layer is back on the to-do list, and I need it before Montreal's St. Patrick day Parade on March 14.

Other than that, I love my dress.

Gwenyver wearing her "Water" Irish Dance Solo Dress - Self Portrait

Okay, I also need a new wig.

3 comments:

  1. are you selling that dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you make solo dresses for a cheap price like under 500 dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm not selling it. It is my current solo dress.

    I do make dresses to sell, but prices deppend on complexity and size. Drop me a line if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete