Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Wishlist: Victorian Caroler

I got to watch Merry Christmas Mr. Bean! I love the whole show, and it is a part of my Holiday tradition. The kids caroling inspired me today's post. Now, I can sing moderately well, and for many years I have wanted to do some caroling of my own. Of course to do so, I would need a proper Victorian Caroler costume.

Simplicity 8910

That is why I own Simplicity pattern # 8910. I bought it years ago, just in case... (I do that a lot).

I once saw a few carolers in costumes at the train station, some years back, and nothing gets you in the Christmas mood like that, don't you think? Now all I need to do is get a couple of friends together, start a caroling group and I'll have an excuse to make that costume! (I know, my logic is strange.)

No comments:

Post a Comment