Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas day is here!

Christmas is here, and I'm adding the finishing touches to my Victorian-esque bodice (it's not going to be Victorian per se, just a bodice with off the shoulder sleeves).

In the mean time, Merry Christmas! I hope you had a lovely Christmas Eve.

Because I am getting my daughter into costuming at a young age, I get to post pictures of what she wore last night. Why wear a plain old pretty outfit when you can dress up as Frosty the Snowbaby!


My Baby being held up by her Aunt D.

Wasn't she cute? I know it's a little hard to see, but there is even a little Top Hat sewn to the hood. Now I have to say, I did not make that. It was given to me by Sciath who had it for her daughter last year. Judging from the tag, I think it's from Zellers. But she was very comfortable (and warm, an important factor when going to my Aunt S.' house).

Opening presents is exhausting

To go with the "Frosty" suit, my Baby wore her "Santa's Elf" onesie and Christmas socks with gingerbread men on them.

I know, some will say she will one day hate me for this, but I think she will just grow up having lots of fun with her slightly crazy mom! After all, every kid loves to play dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment